Living in Georgia it is a not a matter of if you’ll get termites but, when. Georgia’s warm, damp climate is a preferred environment for a variety of termite species. These silent destroyers feast on wood and wood based material in and around structures including floors, floor joists, walls, drywall, paper products, trees, logs, etc. Infestations can go undetected for months or even years resulting in extensive property damage and expensive repairs.
Protecting your greatest investment begins with our no-cost, no-obligation inspection. During each thorough inspection, our professionals will:
- Identify signs of termite infestations.
- Identify signs of other wood destroying organisms.
- Determine termite species.
- Build a comprehensive, site-specific, prevention or treatment plan.
We offer both comprehensive liquid treatments and baiting systems. Shane’s Pest Solutions termite treatments are backed by our Retreat and Repair Guarantee.
As always, prevention is the best form of defense. Preventing a termite infestation can equal thousands of dollars worth of savings in repairs and damage.
Did you know…
- Termites cause an estimated $5 billion worth of property damage every year.
- Termite damage is not covered by most homeowners insurance.
- There are about 2,000 known species of termites dozens of which live throughout the entire United States (except Alaska).